In no particular order...
10. The Sun, The Sand, The Ocean. enough said.
9. Running around the Swan River with a backdrop of Perth city and kite boarders on the river.
8. Stopping for coffee/tea time every 2 hours...may need to incorporate that into my NA life.
7. The plethora of outdoor adventures at my fingertips- surfing and scuba diving will be missed the most.
6. Tim Tam Slams. If you're lucky (and you throw me a party or stop by the Heywood house within the first few days of my arrival) you may get to experience one of these.
5. Generous terms of endearment. Ranging from "mate" to "love" to "sweet" to "gorgeous"...who doesn't like being called "gorgeous" by a perfect stranger??
4. The Aussie abbreviations. Adding a "y" or "o" to every word is just fun. So don't judge me if you hear me call sunglasses, "sunnies" or a wetsuit, "wetties" or mosquitos, "mozzys".
3. Perth public transport. This is complete sarcasm.
2. The Great Barrier Reef. I think everyone owes it to themselves to see it.
1. The environmental influence that now has me taking 2 minute showers, worrying about gas emissions from flights and driving, and checking the labels of all my products.