Thursday, June 3, 2010

blog neglector

Yes, I've been neglecting my blog as of late, and no, I don't have much of an excuse for it besides the fact that I tried to redo the template, messed it up, lost my previous one, and then got fed up with trying to fix it. Good excuse? Nah, I didn't think so either.
The good news is that I have fresh inspiration to fix my blog template, make it look sweeter than ever before, and get back into blogging. (i think posting my intentions on here will make it harder for me to procrastinate on this one!) Stay tuned...

3 comments:

chelsa said...

especially if i hold you accountable to DO IT!! haha. will look forward to some gems from your world in the near future. :)

The Beav said...

I just re-did my template too. Thankfully mine didn't mess up.

jods22@gmail.com said...

You are lucky, Emily! I'm hoping to get mine fixed up this week.
I'll have to come check yours out!

Footer