Monday, August 16, 2010

anticipation

I have a lot to anticipate in the near future. The end of summer is bringing some exciting and fun things my way and I can't help but be thankful for the simple joys of relationships, changes that are happening in other's lives as well as my own and the opportunity to spend time with people I love. The Lord is so good at giving blessings out.

Here's a highlight reel of the things I'm excited about:

-Chelsa (my older, wiser sister) is coming to visit Columbus!
-first trip to Cedar Point with Mark & Chels (gonna be craaazy!)
-Hannah & Kevin are getting hitched! Yayyy! Mark & I both get to stand up with them on their day :)
-Mallory Peckels returns to Columbus, Ohio. Cause for celebration in itself. I wonder if we can get her to stay here....forever...!?
-A visit to the great northern country of Canada to be with my fam for a week
-My little bro is making the venture south and east to start college in Boston! ROADTRIPS!
-I'm starting a new internship at Westerville North High school (coincidentally (sovereignly?- yes), Mark's alma mater)
-Autumn. The best season in Columbus.
-Football season. Go bucks! (Holding onto the student status one more year gets me a pair of season tickets one last time!)
-Time with some far-away relatives- Mike, Annie & their precious baby Leila

There is undoubtedly more to be excited about, but that's all that comes to mind at the moment. I'm trying to get better at taking pictures these days, so hopefully some of these moments will be visually documented on here in the future.

1 comment:

chelsa said...

YAY sis! i'm pumped for your fun as well. :) and so glad i made the list... whew!

Footer