Friday, March 6, 2009

Confession...

Alright, I have a public confession to make. This has been on my conscience for about the past day, and I just have to say it.

I know the answer to the economic crisis befalling the USA.

I've known it for awhile, pretty much all my life, but I've been too scared, too timid, to tell my American friends. To share the secret of a land so bountiful that its own inhabitants will not divulge its secrets or all the population of the world might come pouring over its borders in an instant.

The secret, my friends, is one word: Saskatchewan.




Don't believe me?? I speak nothing but the facts when I say that Sask is booming right now.

-over 6000 available jobs
-exports more oil to the US than Kuwait (I have no clue how much oil Kuwait exports, but thats beside the point)
-just discovered one of the largest findings of sweet, light crude oil (again, don't ask me for any details on this point)
-only province reporting a decline in unemployment rates

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/americas/03/04/saskatchewan.economy/index.html

Just sayin...

No comments:

Footer